Connecticut Masonry - RUN AWAY! Don't walk - RUN!

Milford, Connecticut 0 comments
Featured Not resolved

Luis Rosas and CT Masonry lists a license on his/their proposal, but it's INVALID since 2006. He is uninsured. He takes your money, then never shows up. When/if he does show up, the work is the worst; literally, a high school kid could do a more professional job. Doesn't honor anything he proposes, including start and completion dates.

We filed a formal complaint with Better Business Bureau, which Luis nor CT Masonry responded to whatsoever. We are currently filing a formal complaint with the Dept of Consumer Protection as well. We are also filing a lawsuit to recover damages.

We have photos, videos, audio recordings of messages, the works; Luis is a flat out liar and scam artist. Save your money, hire someone, anyone else!

Review about: Concrete.

NIGHTMARE!! Connecticut Masonry, LLC

Greenwich, Connecticut 2 comments

Hopeless. This company ripped us BAD.

the owner of this so called company Connecticut Masonry, LLC is a BIG FAT LIER. His name is LUIS ROSAS and he is a fraud. Cheated us in our mason work and left us in a state where we had to hire some other mason and get the job done. he doesn't know the job and try to get outside help..

and then they do a horrible job and after you make your payments to this guy.. you start seeing the result of his horrble job after a month. then its too late and the payment is all paid. if you call him to come and see what happened to the job he did...Luis Rosas simply ignore your 1000 calls and never see you again.

You basically have to get some other mason and get the wrong work fixed and pay twice for the same job. he will give you a cheap quote to get the job and then your worst nightmare starts. this kind of people like luis rosas should be behind bars and suspended from working as a mason or a contractor. He is based in west Haven, CT but giving nightmare to all of CT who became his victim.

One word..there is GOD and he is watching.

Your sins will be punished Luis Rosas. You cannot keep on going with your evil deeds.

Review about: Owner Luis Rosas.

Comments

:sigh We had the same problem!!!! He didn't do what the proposal said and explained that it would like really good....YEA!!!

IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DONE IN A WEEK!!! HE STARTED IN OCTOBER AND IT WAS HORRIBLY DONE JUST BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!! I AGREE THAT HE IS A BIG FAT LIER!!!!

VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED ESPECIALLY WHEN HE WAS RECOMMENDED....I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER....NOW I TOO HAVE TO GET SOMEONE TO FIX IT UP!!!! :cry

ctmasonry

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMPLAINT OTHERWISE I WOULD NEVER KNOW I DID NOT MAKE ONE CUSTOMER HAPPY, BUT PLEASE CALL ME AND CONTACT ME ID U HAVE A NAME. HERE IS MY INFO IF YOU DEAR CUSTOMER ARE NOT HAPPY WE WILL COME AND DO THE JOB FREE!! FREE!! WE ARE A SUCCESSFULL COMPANY PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATLY @

EAMIL : info@ctmasonryzone.com

FRAUD- Connecticut Masonry LLC

Greenwich, Connecticut 3 comments

YES, I have been cheated too. This guy named Luis Rosas, don't even have a valid licence as a contractor to do any work and he keeps running a business! People like me who usually trust people and fall for their convencing attitude and forget to do a background check needs to get serious and to stay away from crooks like Luis Rosas. I learned it the hard way by paying this guy for a concrete job and it starting falling apart after a month!! and yes..once he got ur money..he won't pick up your phone calls ever.

Even if I had any enemy..I will try to keep them away from Luis Rosas of Connecticut masonry, LLC.

Its never too late..so do your homework before you give your hard earned money to a fraud.

PACO??? LOL I NEVER MEET PACO IN MY LIFE

LETS FIX THIS PROBLEM BY YOU CONTACTING THE COMPANY DEAR PACO CALL

203 404 5087

Luis LIEs & doesn't correct his inferior work,Double bills u for work already agreed to.HeDOES NOT call back when u complain.

ctmasonry

HI THIS LUIS ROSAS, OWNER AND OPERATOR OF CT MASONRY FROM WEST HAVEN CT, I NEVER NEW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS WEBSITE IS TOO SAD TO KNOW OR THIS PARTICULAR UNKNOWN CUSTOMER !!!!

WHO WROTE THIS COMPLAIN ABOUT CT MASONRY, HOWEVER I WOULD LIKE TO SAY, PLEASE WHOEVER YOU ARE U NEED TO REMOVE THIS FROM THIS PARTICULAR WEBSITE OR CONTACT ME AT:

CELL 203 675 6998

OFFICE 203 404 5087

IF U ARE NOT HAPPY OR WE EVER HAD ANY PROBLEM WHICH A DOUBT IT, CALL ME BE A MEN OR WOMAN, PROBLEM IS PART OF LIFE AND IF U HAVE NAME OR CONTACT INFORMATION PLEASE CALL ME. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

EMAIL:

info@ctmasonryzone.com

Connecticut Masonry - CHEAT! FRAUD! CONNECTICUT MASONARY LLC, CT

Greenwich, Connecticut 1 comment

and yes..once he got ur money..he won't pick up your phone calls ever.

Even if I had any enemy..I will try to keep them away from Luis Rosas of Connecticut masonary, LLC.

Review about: Luis Rosas.

Comments

ctmasonry

hi Sir this luis rosas

please give me a call i cant do it cause i dont know who you are here is my cell and office number

lui r

Connecticut Masonry - Connecticut Masonary LLC, CT- Horrible!

Greenwich, Connecticut 16 comments

One word. STOP!

STOP! STOP!

The worst nightmare we had with this company owner named luis rosas. DON'T fall for his trap.. he and his crew does a very unprofessional job and the worst thing you can start seeing the results after 1-2 months ..

after he is gone with your money. His masonary and walkways jobs looked good after they were down but things started falling apart after a month and now we had to redo the WHOLE job again with another contractor. This guy lied us about his liscence which is not even valid. we called him a 1000 times..literally to come back and see the results..but he never did.

My friend then heard his name and told me luis rosas other infamous reputation. He left some homeowner in the middle of a job and took the whole payment saying he needs to buy materials and never came back!

their house is a construction zone for the last 3 months with no work done! Save your hard earned from crooks like luis rosas of west haven, CT.

Review about: Luis Rosas.

Comments

YOU WILL NEVER REGET ANYTHING MORE THAN USING THIS THIEF!!!SUEING LUIS ROSAS!!!! I WOUNT NOT GIVE HIM A JOB!!!!

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

BAD BAD BAD BAD

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

BAD BAD BAD BAD

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

HE WILL BURN YOU :cry

BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!! :cry

please lets fix this matter by putting your name or contact me im the owner of this company ..

call

E mail:

info@ctmasonryzone.com

DONT HIRE BEHIND THE SCREEN PLEASE !!!!!!!!

#198734

hi thank you for your comments eventho we dont agree with all of them , but please lets fix this problem by placing your name here, or contact us.

luis r

best regards

#198730

LEST FIX THIS PROBLEM BY PUTING YOUR NAMES OR CONTACT ME

LUIS R.

BEST REGARDS TO EVERY ONE .

all this people who is writing here are my competitors they are so broke and hungry for work that they have to write this kind of comments that hurt a licensed company:

H.I.C 0614352

lets fix this problem by putting your real name or call CONNECTICUT MASONRY LLC

AT : 203 675 6998

LUIS r

Terrible work, unprofessional.Lies in your face. Would not correct faults

He (Luis) is a liar & crook & does shoddy work that is NEVER backed up!

ctmasonry

I STILL DID NOT GET ANY PHONE CALLS FROM THOSE TWO PEOPLE WHO WROTE THIS COMPLAINS ABOUT CT MASONRY LLC.

PLEASE CALL , WE WILL DO THE JOB FREE FREE IF U CALL ME

HERE IS THE NUMBERS AGAIN

203 404 50 87

ctmasonry

MR Angry customer? and Mr J? who are you ?

contact us to immediatly if you have name address and phone number contact me

email : info@ctmasonryzone.com

cell 203 675 6998

tammy r

complain

People like luis rosas..needs to be behind bars...Thanks for the warning.

I am going to court with this company and looking foward to it.

He is a crook, took my cash, said "i will make you happy" and left me with a nightmare.

AND HE SAID HE NEVER RCVD MY MONEY!!!

Thodupuzha, Kerala, India #5107

Sounds awful and scary. Thanks for the warning.

Thodupuzha, Kerala, India #2965

Thanks for the warning.

Thodupuzha, Kerala, India #2871

ooh God! It sounds awful.

Thanks for the notice.

We were looking for a mason and luckily came across this site. won't cross CT masonary, llc anymore :(

View more comments

Connecticut Masonry LLC- so far review

Greenwich, Connecticut 4 comments

We gave the owner of the company Connecticut Masonry LLC..to do our addition project in our house along with basement finishing. let me tell you..so far i had a few good sleepless nights because of the way the work progressed....

but I am not going to say anything negative or bad at this point because I want to see how he handles the rest of the project till the end. and then I will give me full review whether you should hire him or not.

I don't want to ruin someones business but hey if I am giving my hard earned money to someone with the trust and believe that he or the company will do its job as specified..I would like to see thats how it happens. We all want to go home happy at the end of the day so lets see if Connecticut Masonry LLC can do that.

Review about: Basement Finishing.

Comments

Well, just look at all the other reviews about CT Masonry, LLC.

What did you expect? He's "Luis ROSAS!" As a rule of thumb, don't engage in a business transaction with anyone with the surnames "Rodriguez", "Hernandez", or "Rosas".

lets fix this problem by putting yourname

or contact me not hire behind the pc screen ..

#198731

any one who knows common sence !!

if there is a problem lets fix it by contacting or placing your name or phone number or contact me.

best regards

luis r

He's not true to his word. make sure EVERY SINGLE thing is in writing!

View more comments